Joe Quirk is President and Seavangelist for The Seasteading Institute and coauthor of Seasteading: How Floating Nations Will Restore the Environment, Enrich the Poor, Cure the Sick, and Liberate Humanity from Politicians.
He describes the moment in which aquapreneurs from around the world discovered that they were not laboring alone to solve the big problems of the world, they were already part of a movement.
Seasteading Aquapreneurs Joe mentions:
- Neil Sims and bucky-ball fish cages at Kampachi Farms
- Ocean Builders has released designs for version two for their single-family, affordable seastead.
- Ventive Floathouse, Joe thinks they will launch in the San Francisco Bay.
- On Hand Agrarian in Singapore
- Blue Frontiers negotiating with island nations for a SeaZone.
Support The Seasteading Institute:
- Share our Tough Questions Answered video series
- To volunteer to translate videos or for any other projects, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Donate! We rely on individual donors to fund our podcast and video production as well as efforts to designate a SeaZone with a host nation.
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn
For feedback and questions, email email@example.com
To sponsor future episodes, visit Podcast Sponsorship.