Join the Seasteading Institute for a virtual group discussion of the book Eat Like a Fish by Bren Smith.
The book is a James Beard Award winner and is the story of Smith’s life from former fisherman to developing a groundbreaking model for farming the ocean sustainably. Written with the humor and swagger of a fisherman telling a late-night tale, it is a powerful story of environmental renewal, and a must-read guide to saving our oceans, feeding the world, and—by creating new jobs up and down the coasts—putting working class people back to work.
Purchase your copy of Eat Like a Fish on Amazon and support The Seasteading Institute by using our affiliate link: https://amzn.to/3rBS0Gz
- February 27: Part 1 – Chapters 1-6
- March 6: Part 2 – Chapters 7-10
- March 20: Part 3 – Chapters 11-12
- March 27: Part 4 – Chapters 13-15
- April 3: Part 5 and 6 – Chapters 16-20