We’re planning to make some changes to the forums in the next week or so, but before we do, we wanted to check in and make sure the changes wouldn’t be too disruptive. Here’s the list of proposed changes:
1. Consolidate “TSI Research” and “Distributed Research” forums into the “General Research” forum.
2. Consolidate all posts under the “TSI Engineering”, “Structure Designs”, and “Infrastructure” forums into one forum called Engineering.
3. Create a new “Business” forum.
4. Change the name of the “philosophy and law” forum to “Law and Politics”.
5. Move the old forums that have been consolidated to an “Archive”. These forums will still be readable and searchable, but no additional forum posts will be allowed.
If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions, please let us know by commenting below!